Anna’s Place NOLA stands as a beacon of possibility and hope. By disrupting pernicious cycles of poverty and violence, Anna’s Place changes lives, and more members of our community are leading safe, healthy, and fulfilling lives. Yet the needs of our community continue to increase and Anna’s Place has outgrown our home at St. Anna’s Church.
Thanks to the generosity of several good friends, St. Anna’s purchased a nearby historic house. Re-named for our beloved former minister and his wife, Dodwell House will be the new home for Anna’s Place NOLA and will offer the space we need to develop new programs. The addition of Dodwell House will:
Enable the immediate expansion of our youth programs in
- The number of days program is offered
- The number of youth we serve
- Allowing for social distancing if needed
- Space to add staff to assist with the emotional, academic and resource needs of our youth and their families.
- Offer the Food Pantry and Homeless Outreach more space to store supplies, allowing us to reach more people.
- Permit us to offer educational opportunities for adults and provide families with resources for other social needs.
Support the critical ability to adapt to the changing needs of the community.
- Allow space for community gatherings, especially those that explore and continue the rich culture of the community.
For more information on Dodwell House, please visit www.DodwellHouse.org