- Homework help
- Serve dinner and cleanup
- Cook dinner
- Teach a class
- Assist in a class
- Pickup kids from school or home
- Drop kids off at home after program
- and more….
To volunteer with Anna’s Place, please contact us for an interview.
After acceptance as a volunteer in our program, please download these forms and use Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill them out and sign them digitally and save them, then email them to AnnasPlace@stannanola.org. You can get a copy of reader at https://get.adobe.com/reader/.
- Anna’s Place Volunteer Application 2018-10
- APNOLA Volunteer Agreement 2019
- 2019 DISCLOSURE AND AUTHORIZATION FORM FOR VOLUNTEERS
- 2016 EDOLA Code of Conduct
- 2018 Anna’s Place Mission Manual
- Safeguarding Instructions – VOLUNTEERS