Our youth programs offer a comprehensive arts-based curriculum in a safe and nurturing environment aimed at academic enhancement, arts enrichment, and life skills development to help alleviate the inequalities that disproportionately affect communities in poverty including: poor/limited education and resources, discrimination and low self-esteem.
“Education is the most powerful weapon you can use to change the world.” –Nelson Mandela
- Out-of-School-Time Program – ages 5-12
- D.A.W.N. (Developing Adolescents for Workforce Development) – ages 13 – 18
- Summer Camp – ages 5-12
- We accept new students as space permits
- We request a brief interview with the parent(s) and child(ren),
- Required paperwork and interview must be completed before admission.
COST PER STUDENT
- $50 application fee*
- Out-of-School-Time Program – $1,500 per school year*
- Summer Camp – $300 per week*
*Scholarships available for qualified families.
Please call us for an appointment or additional information at: 504-947-2121 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org